Our current vacancies are shown below.
Customer Service Advisor (Trade & Direct Mail)
Marston is one of the publishing industry’s leading distributors, providing a comprehensive and impressively high-quality range of fulfilment and print services. We handle a huge cross-section of books, journals and electronic products from publishers throughout the world, straddling the trade, academic, STM, arts, religion, educational and professional sectors.
What will you be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- Driving the customer journey by responding to customer enquiries via email, telephone
- To process orders & credits via our Vista software program
- To deal with any customer queries and resolve any issues through communication with all departments within the company
- Coordinating with management to ensure the smooth running of operations and ensuring highest standards of service are maintained
- Liaising with customers on the phone and via email to ensure a smooth experience
- Coordinating with the rest of the business to provide positive customers outcomes
You should apply for the role of Customer Service Advisor if you have…
- Previous experience working in telephone-based customer services or in a customer-facing role
- You should have a professional and approachable telephone manner, be proactive and hardworking with excellent organisational skills
- Excel skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
- Previous experience of working with Vista Book system would be an advantage
- Holidays commencing at 24 days p.a. plus bank holidays
- Group Company Pension Plan
- Free car parking/tea and coffee
- Full training and development – with opportunities to progress
- Staff discount on books
If this is you then come and join us!
Please forward your cv to Tammy Belcher – Tammy.Belcher@Marston.co.uk. Successful candidates will be invited to attend an interview.