Marston & Orca Book Services Returns Policy
Instructions/Guidance to customers
This policy applies to titles correctly supplied in proper condition.
Customers must obtain prior written authorisation to return books in accordance with the policy outlined below. Authorisation is subject to the following conditions. Credits will be issued according to price and discount on original invoice:
- Returns will be accepted no later than 15 months from original date of purchase.
- Returns must be no less than 3 months from original date of purchase.
- Returned titles must be of current edition.
- Returned titles must have been purchased from Marston or Orca.
- Returned titles must be accompanied by documentation detailing original invoice numbers, correct ISBN, title and quantities returned.
- Returns must be received in a re-saleable condition.
- Where a return includes a CD or DVD original packaging must be intact.
- No credit will be given for partial sets where a complete set was supplied.
- Out of Print titles are accepted for credit for 3 months from the date when the title is declared From this point on Out of Print titles will not be accepted for credit.
- Books received in a damaged condition or outside the terms of this policy will not be credited and the bookseller will be notified by means of a ‘nil value’ entry on the credit note. Any returns received in other than mint condition, security tagged, price stickered or unauthorised will not be credited and we reserve the right to dispose of the goods as seen fit.
All Return Shipments are at the Customer’s expense and at their own risk. Therefore, we would recommend being sent via a traceable method. Marston and Orca do not accept responsibility for customs clearance, local delivery charges, or any storage charges resulting from inappropriate shipment.
Defective copies. Please obtain instructions on method of return as the Publisher will bear carriage costs where appropriate.
Damaged in Transit/Incorrect Shipment. Any incorrect shipment and / or books received damaged in transit should be brought to the attention of the Customer Service Department within 7 days of receipt and prior to any return. Instructions regarding method of despatch will be forwarded.
Please email email@example.com
Titles supplied by Marston Book Services should be returned to:
Marston Book Services Ltd
Unit 160, Eastern Avenue
Titles supplied by Orca Book Services should be returned to:
Orca Book Services