Welcome to Marston
Publisher & Customer Services
In these extraordinary and challenging times, and as organisations across the world respond to the outbreak of the Coronavirus, the well-being of our colleagues is our main priority whilst continuing to deliver our services to support you.
Our Publisher & Customer Service teams are now working remotely, they will still have full access to all our systems so, there will be no detrimental impact to our service. During this period, please contact us by email at:
Trade Account customers – email@example.com
General Customers – firstname.lastname@example.org
Publishers – continue to email your account manager or to place orders via email at email@example.com.
Press Release – 16th September 2019
Dulles, VA , US – based Books International , Marston Book Services and Orca Books Services are delighted to announce the formation of a joint venture with Printforce to support the inventory needs of their UK and US publishing clients. Full press release here.
Press Release – 29th March 2019
Marston is one of the publishing industry’s leading distributors, providing a comprehensive and impressively high-quality range of fulfilment and print services. We handle a huge cross-section of books, journals and electronic products from publishers throughout the world, straddling the trade, academic, STM, arts, religion, educational and professional sectors.
Marston’s company ethos is to be as flexible, reliable, and proactive as we possibly can in our relationships with publishing clients, and to be highly customer-oriented and professional in our dealings with customers. And since we work alongside publishers and customers from all four corners of the world, nothing could be more important!
Some Facts and Figures:
- Our two modern high rise facilities have 136,000 square feet of the working area including 3 million cubic feet of storage capacity.
- We deal with around 300,000 orders per year.
- We send out 8.2 million books and periodicals each year.
- We have approximately 45,000 trade account-holding customers in over 200 countries.
- 150 staff work at Marston, many with 10-20 years of service.
- Our busy Customer Service and Client Service departments deal with about 600 phone calls every day.